| . |
|
|
miss meeeeee ? or rather my blog ? hahaha. well.. gono do some random posting.. since i have nth much to blog abt.. just to keep it alive abit yeah.. ytd watched a movie. some cheer leading de movie. -Bring It On: In it to win it- not a recent movie though :b the angmo so hotttttt !! O_O! omg omg. *heart melt.. LOL.. how i wish i can find a angmo GF ! rawr ! ![]() Left- Ashley Benson. Right- Cassie Scerbo. for more info or pict of them. go find yrself !! if you're interested la :b im lazy to find pict and post here. hee. lalala~ sian laaaaaaaaaa. sch gono start alrdy.. this is the last wk of my holiday D: 20april !!!! zomg zomg.. sigh~ oh ya.. im in class W24G. and sch gono start at 9.15am. yawnnnnnnn ~_~... im so so so not looking fwd to SCH. *stare into the skies. I dont ask for much, All i want is love, Someone to see, Thats all i need. I used to think i had it all, Then one day we hit a wall, I had hoped you were the one, I wanted to be with you. Forever just me and you. Labels: blank. shawn at 2:21 AM
|